Snuggle up to the love hormone, Oxytocin. It's known as the the warm, fuzzy hormone that promotes feelings of love, social bonding and well-being. Share the love with these earrings.
- Oxytocin is a neurotransmitter sometimes called the “love hormone”, because it has a calming effect that can reduce stress and promote trust, empathy, and openness to social risk. Thank you, oxytocin!
- These stunning earrings are crafted from a high polish 316L surgical stainless steel. This makes them durable, tarnish-resistant, and hypo-allergenic.
- Available in gold, rose gold, silver and black finishes.
- Silver earrings are highly polished stainless steel. The gold and rose gold necklace are 14k gold vacuum plated.
- Dangling earrings measure 2cm x 4cm.
- Earrings are perfect for any neurologist, psychiatrist, physician, doctor, nurse, medical student or anyone that values the feeling of calm, thanks to our amazing brain!
- CHECK OUT OUR OXYTOCIN NECKLACE AND PIN, TOO!
- ALSO AVAILABLE AS A SET!
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Why stainless steel jewelry?
When at all possible, we prefer to source solid stainless steel jewelry. It’s our favorite. Because we’re smart.
It used to be that inexpensive jewelry was very poor quality and short-lived, while durable quality jewelry was expensive. That’s just not true anymore. Here’s why we love stainless steel jewelry, and we do our best to find these items.
- It’s hypoallergenic.
- Unlike cheaper copper and zinc alloys, stainless steel doesn’t react with your skin, won’t turn it green, and is perfect for people with metal sensitivities. Much like gold.
- It doesn’t tarnish, rust, or fade.
- This is an obvious advantage over lower quality alloys, but it also outperforms silver and gold in this respect.
- It is extremely durable.
- Stainless steel is an extremely hard alloy that can handle a lot of wear and tear. Again, it beats out even expensive silver and gold in terms of durability. We always recommend taking good care of any jewelry, but stainless steel is about as forgiving as it gets in this regard.
- It’s affordable.
- So, it is more durable than silver or gold, but way cheaper. Yes, it is a little more expensive than low-quality alloys, but still VERY affordable.
Yep, that’s pretty smart.