Our heart beats for nurses!
- High quality surgical stainless steel pendant necklace will stay beautiful for a long, long time.
- Comes in silver, gold, or rose gold tones.
- These beautiful stethoscope necklaces make great gifts for nurses or doctors!
- Chain length is approximately 20 inches/50cm in length.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! Note: Due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Why stainless steel jewelry?
When at all possible, we prefer to source solid stainless steel jewelry. It’s our favorite. Because we’re smart.
It used to be that inexpensive jewelry was very poor quality and short-lived, while durable quality jewelry was expensive. That’s just not true anymore. Here’s why we love stainless steel jewelry, and we do our best to find these items.
- It’s hypoallergenic.
- Unlike cheaper copper and zinc alloys, stainless steel doesn’t react with your skin, won’t turn it green, and is perfect for people with metal sensitivities. Much like gold.
- It doesn’t tarnish, rust, or fade.
- This is an obvious advantage over lower quality alloys, but it also outperforms silver and gold in this respect.
- It is extremely durable.
- Stainless steel is an extremely hard alloy that can handle a lot of wear and tear. Again, it beats out even expensive silver and gold in terms of durability. We always recommend taking good care of any jewelry, but stainless steel is about as forgiving as it gets in this regard.
- It’s affordable.
- So, it is more durable than silver or gold, but way cheaper. Yes, it is a little more expensive than low-quality alloys, but still VERY affordable.
Yep, that’s pretty smart. Gifted, you might say...